Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pre-Departure II

Here we go again. In twelve hours, I'll be in the air, an hour away from Houston. In 24 hours, I will be in Trinidad, hopefully getting ready to sleep. I can hardly believe it. The time in the States went by so quickly. I have no idea what's to come, but I know it will challenge me and change me, and I am excited. I am also nervous, of course, but less so than pre-Cambodia. Packing was an adventure, most certainly :) Not living as simply as I'd like, but let's see what happens once I get there....

Love to you all! Stay tuned and thanks for listening! :)

2 comments:

  1. "own it" Nicki.
    ps..i love how you added the daily puppy! its always such a cute suprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki...i wil be thinking of you...sending good thoughts...but i just know you will do amazing things...know you are loved back here and we will be thinking of you...so proud of you!! be well! <3

    ReplyDelete