Thursday, November 12, 2009

Addendum

I realized I didn't really make it clear in my latest post, where I asked for help raising money for my friend and landlady Vidya to build her children's home. If you'd like to help, you can send me something to NH...16 Beebe Lane, Merrimack, NH 03054. I'll be coming home for a week right after Christmas and will be able to collect anything then. It would be easiest if writing a check if you could make it out to me, and then I will condense everything into one big check (that's certainly easier to travel with!), but if you'd like a receipt, I believe you could make the check out to V. Aguilar and as long as you're ok with waiting until I get back to Trinidad and mail it, you will have a receipt.

Also, if anyone has ideas as to how I can raise more money for her--really, I'm open to anything and everything--I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment